The South Bay Aquatics USA swimming program provides a unified multi-pool environment conducive to training and quality instruction that allows athletes to systematically progress from novice to national caliber level. Our dedicated and trained coaching staff and parental participation instill in our athletes at all levels, positive life-long values based upon teamwork, self-discipline, and healthy competition. South Bay Aquatics serves youth in the Bonita, Chula Vista, National City, Imperial Beach, Coronado, Eastlake, Otay Ranch, Rolling Hills Ranch, and southern San Diego communities.
South Bay Aquatics is currently seeking qualified individuals to augment our existing coaching staff for summer programs. Contact Head Coach Tom Paradowski for more information.
P.O. Box 907
National City, CA 91951
Weekly Update 12/9/2013
Congratulations to all of our Pentathalon Trophy winners. We had a lot of great swims! Post your pictures on our Facebook page!
- Tuesday, 12/10/13. Entries are due for the Winter Age Group meet. You must have set qualifying times. Late entries will not be excepted! Must have them in to coach tomorrow.
- ICAC B/C meet information will be available mid week. Will send email with times and timing lanes.
- Reminder, swimmers who have not yet registered for the 2014 USA CARD need to do so. Swimmers will not be able to swim after Jan 1st if not registered. Also if you are planning to submit application for the SD All star team you will need to be registered by the Winter Age Group Meet. I have attached the form. USA Swimming 2014_Athlete_Registration_Form.pdf
- Parents interested in ordering our new Team Warm-Ups need to do so by calling or visiting Paradowski's by 5pm on Thursday. 12/13/13 (If you want by Christmas). 858-569-6946 you can pay by credit card over the phone, or visit the store and pay with cash, credit, or check. All orders must be pre-payed before order is placed. CHECK OUT THE TEAM STORE SECTION OF THE WEBSITE FOR THE PRICELIST.
- We will have a sizing kit available at Eastlake on Tuesday from 3:45-4:45 it will then go to Loma Verde on Tuesday 5pm (ish. It will be coming from Eastlake)
- We will have the Sizing kit at Southwestern College on Wednesday 5-6::00. We also have other items available for great Christmas gifts!
- Please keep your eyes on our team calendar for the upcoming Holiday schedules. All pools and groups have changes so talk to you coach and maybe print out your pools schedule. Ex. Southwestern will be closing for the 2 weeks, both groups will be moving to Mater Dei and practice time will change to start at 4pm.
Weekly Update 12/2/2013
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.
- Entries are due 12/3/13, for the ICAC B/C meet. Please get your entries to you coach.
- Next week 12/10/13, the Winter Age Group meet entries a due. You must be an A swimmer to enter this meet.
- Next week Eastlake swimmers return to the clubhouse pool. Bronze 4-5pm, Silver 4:30-5:30, Gold 5- 6:45.
- New Team Warm ups have been chosen. Just in time for Christmas. Your coaches will be wearing our new Jackets. We are getting a great discount to order from Speedo for our team. We will have names and team Logo embroidered on them. For those of you who did not know, we are a Speedo Sponsored team. Meaning all suits, apparel, and equipment should be Speedo. We get great discounts on team equipment at Paradowski's as our team dealer. Speedo keeps track of our purchases and will give us great deals for our swimmers. If interested in any of the products, please call the store at 858-569-6946, or visit at 7962 Convoy Court, San Diego. If you want one of the new jacket, we are putting in an order next week. We need to have your order by Thursday 12/12/13 for them to be ready by Christmas. We will have sizing kits available soon. CHECK OUT THE TEAM STORE SECTION OF THE WEBSITE FOR THE PRICELIST.
2014 USA CARD REGISTRATION
Don't forget, all swimmers that registered this summer with a "Seasonal USA Swimming" membership will have to renew their membership to a new 2014 "Year Round" membership.
Great Summer 2013 Season SBA!!!!
Let's keep it up beginning this Fall.
All swimmers are required to have certain equipment based on their level. If you're not sure what equipment you need, speak to your coach or check out the level and fee page (link at the top of this page).
Do you have pictures from a team event or swim meet? Email your pictures to Todd Parsons: email@example.com
Support South Bay Aquatics by registering your credit/debit and store cards with eScrip. Here's how: eScrip_instructions!